|Janene B. Reilly, Esquire
Estate Planning & Trust
Salvo Rogers Elinski & Scullin
510 Township Line Road, Suite 150
Blue Bell, PA 19422
Phone: 215.653.0110 ext. 23
V-card: Janene B. Reilly, Esquire
Janene Reilly focuses her practice on all aspects estate planning and trust and estate administration. She enjoys working with individuals and families on a variety of estate and business planning matters. She is sensitive to the personal and important decisions her clients have to make, and is committed to providing guidance unique to each family’s circumstances. Janene has experience in adapting estate plans to meet the needs of family members in all generations and to address special circumstances such as marriage, divorce, business succession, death of a loved one or the birth or adoption of a child. She also advises executors and trustees about the administration of estates and trusts and guides them in all aspects of fulfilling their responsibilities, including advice on tax related matters.
Janene routinely prepares estate planning documents, including documents providing for the generation-skipping transfer tax, charitable trusts and discretionary trusts for disabled persons. She also appears in the Orphans' Court for audit of executors' and trustees' accounts, petitions for allowance of principal for guardianship matters and petitions for modification of charitable purpose.
Prior to joining Salvo Rogers Elinski & Scullin, she worked in the Trusts and Estates Department of a large Philadelphia law firm. During law school, she served as a judicial intern for President Judge Emeritus Correale F. Stevens in the Pennsylvania Superior Court in Hazleton, Pennsylvania.
Professional & Community Activities
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association, Rules and Practice Committee
- Montgomery Bar Association, Rules and Practice Committee and Women in the Law Committee
- Borough of Conshohocken Authority, Board Member
- Conshohocken Funfest Committee, Co-chair
- Temple University Beasley School of Law (JD '05)
- Kings College (BA '01)
Related Articles & Publications
- Presenter, "Estate Planning and Farm Succession Planning," California Grange #941 (Limestoneville, PA, March 2017)
Related CLE Seminars
- A Look At Filial Responsibility In Pennsylvania and New Jersey
Related Blog Posts
- Top Ten Questions in the T&E World
- 2017 Pennsylvania Tax Amnesty Program
- National Healthcare Decision Day: Have you had the conversation?
- POLST Form: Do I need one?
- The Dangers and Pitfalls of TOD and POD Account